Saturday, January 3, 2009

SUMMER SCHOOL 2009 (HISTORY 103G)

Assalamualaikum,

I'm preparing to gear up myself as the summer vacation nearly ends (well, for me, n for those doing summer school :p).
I'll be doin History 103G (which for no good reason i kept confusin myself with History 101G) this summer semester.

The class will be starting on the 6th of January till mid February.
The schedule is quite loose as I'll be taking only 1 subject for the semester.
And for that, I really, really, highly, hope that with this kind of schedule, I could score this paper as I'll be focusing on only 1 paper, i'Allah..yosh!!amiin :D.
All d best for all who'll be struggling with me this summer semester!!
yoooooooosh (pjgnye..hahaha)!!

p/s : As we're all doing our business, let's not forget the sufferings our brothers and sisters had to bear in Ghaza and all around the world. Damn those Zionists! Damn those who support them!

"Supporting the Palestinian people in Gaza is a religious duty on every Muslim individual according to his capabilities, and no one is exempted from that duty" - Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi



click on the banner above to proceed

No comments:

Post a Comment