Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Oh UBS..oh UBS..oh oh oh!!!

Assalamualaikum :)..

This is exactly why I shouldn't go to a book shop, this is why :(.



the title is to be blame rite..not me rite?huhuhu..it's the title's fault makin my pocket suffers even more..huhu~


p/s: I made myself clear that I'm condemning those zionists bastard. I got nothing personal against the Jews, it's even unfair to me for us to blame the whole Jewish community to be responsible for the massacre. Though there're people who claim anti zionism = anti semitism, the heck with that, I'm still holding my stance that a Jew and a Zionist are 2 different beings. So, damn those blood thirsty morons for messing with my brothers and sisters! May Allah forgive my rudeness in expressing my views against those mentally challenged war-hunger zionists, amiin :(.



Click on the banner above to proceed

No comments:

Post a Comment