Sunday, January 4, 2009

Aku & Mimpi...

Assalamualaikum :)..

About 2 days ago, I had this strange dream. It's not a strange thing for me to have a strange dream, but this time, this strange dream somewhat makes me ponder things a lil bit more. I dreamt of being sent into hell. Erm, I dunno how to describe the feelings back then.

1st thing 1st, I felt like this should be a dream, but seing hell itself, I mean, to dream that you're in hell is a hope that you're not actually in one. It's a hope for someone who's sent to hell (I hope my point is digestible..erm). I remembered of hearing it from a kuliah that Hell is the supreme set of torture. You're not just tortured physically, but also mentally. It's also a torture for someone who's sent to hell believing that he/she is only dreaming, hoping that the torment isn't real. Well, back to my story. I'll try my best to remember my dream.

I had this so-called 'tourist guide' guiding me through hell. I was sent into a room of like 30 people, with greenish surroundings. She (I think it's a she) brought me to see the hell. I saw a 'thing' (it's a giant figure of a man-like creature) holding this big and fiery 'sebat' (i dunno what's sebat in English, pardon my weakness..huhu). The 'thing' looked at me as if I'm his next victim. At that very moment, I think I can handle it becoz I think I'd be dead by the time the first hit got me, and that's it. But then, my tiny brain told me that I won't be dead in Hell, so I'll suffer the torment without a dying body :(, and that freaked me out.

Walking through 'hell' made me thirsty, and I was nearly asked for a drink before I remembered that in Hell, the only drink ya'll get is boiling pus. I refrained myself from asking for the drink. Then, this frightening thought rang, "How long more could I hold my thirst?". I won't die, I'll thirst to, well, i can't even describe of thirsting till death but you're not gonna be dead :(. It's the feeling of you got nowhere to go. There's no place called home anymore for me to get a drink afterwards. The earthly-life has ended and I'm in Hell. I dunno how to describe that feeling. It even comes to you to ask to Allah to give you another chance, but you remembered, in the Holy Quran, Allah has warned us that people will ask for another chance, but they would be given none. It's the feeling of ultimate hopelessness, where you got no one to hold on to :(. The fright can't be describe by words. It's that thing of you have to first-handedly experience to understand :(. The analogy for me is simple, here on earth, we could simply say how a poor man lives. He hardly get any food, he works so hard to earn his meal. But we won't really understand the situation unless we're inside the poor man's shoes!

The thing I remembered from the dream was also the thought of I don't remember being dead. My last account of memory was I was ready to sleep. It's like, our Ustaz and Ustazah always remind us to prepare for our death, and well, how many of us really take that seriously. What I felt in that dream was, it was a little too late for me to ponder those words :(. I can't remember anymore than that :(.

What I do remember was the feeling when I opened up my eyes that morning :(. I dunno how to describe the feeling. 2nd chance? I dunno. I woke up that morning being soo much grateful that it's not my 'time' yet. I got scared that I want to remember the dream for every second of my life, so that I wont dare to do any violations against Allah's law. But we're merely humans, and it's our nature to forget things, including this 'big' dream of mine. That's why I write it down so it serves as a reminder for me in the future.

Well, people always say to fear Allah's hell fire. It's more than a reminder, I hope we can all grasp and take action on the advice before it's too late. I'm not a good person, but I certainly don't want to end up 'there'. It's not worth it for us to be at the same place as the Pharaoh, and all those sinners mention in the Holy Quran for our 'little' and preventable sins :(. Death is inevitably real. But how much have I prepared to face Izrael when the time comes? Well, even I am afraid to admit it :(.


p/s : We're all gonna be in front of Allah on the Day of Judgement. There're loads of questions will be asked from us. If Allah asks us, what do we do to help our brothers and sisters all around the world who had been slained, raped and tortured? what can we offer as our respond? It's Allah the All-Knowing. We can't cheat or play with words with Him. It's our deeds that counts. May Allah forgive our limited reaction towards our brothers and sisters suffering all around the world. May Allah know how much inside us, we'd really want to damn those war mongers! Those friggin zionist!!May our brothers and sisters forgive our minimum effort to help them. amiin :(.


click on the banner above to proceed

2 comments: