Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sorry, never meant to be rude though..

Assalamualaikum :)..

As I walked for my class this morning, I stumble across like 5-6 or 7-8 girls, Malaysian girls, under JPA I guess, coz I recognized none of em. They were like waiting for me to cross the road. Then one of em asked me, "Kat mane O'Rorke Hall ek?". Without looking at her, with no voice whatsoever, I just pointed at the building beside us, and went away.

Just when I thought my 'penyakit' with girls is already 'cured', I failed this 'test'. So, for the girls that I met jz now, and to all girls out there, I'm sorry if I'm by any chance looked like an ignorant and have no interest to what's goin on. Never meant to be rude, it just happens. Sorry.


Israel is moving away from Ghaza. Both sides were claiming victories against each other. What's happening is just an episode of genocidal maniacs in action. These lunatics don't show any sign of stopping their intent to wipe Ghaza off the map. What then will be our action in the future?


click on the banner above to proceed :)

6 comments:

  1. dont u wanna think da possibility of being a gay.. hahhaha... gotcha.. juz kidding.. normal lah tu.. if u're too frendly wif girl, something is wrong wif u 2.. ko ok je aku tengok... althought u always said u hav preobs wif girl.. aku rasa ko pande je ckp.. we are what we think we are/... ko rasa ko ada prob, ada lah...hope day help...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam :)..
    being a gay huh..
    not a bad idea at all..
    erm..I'll consider dat option..
    wahahaha..mintak jaoh!!

    ooh..ok je ek..
    so..I'm d one who think excessively bout this..
    glad 2 knw dat u think dat way :)..
    but still, yesterday's event, i dunno..
    If i was in their shoes,
    I'll say 'yo, this bro got some attitude prob, gile sombong/kerek'..
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. communication perlu practice ko tau.. aku mula di nz pun x tegur org selain org msia.. lama22 aku try lah ckit22.. last22 okay.. kalau ko x malu ngan ppuan susah gak.. obvious ko gay.. so ada hikmah gak 'malu'.. hihi..all da best dilemma ko..:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam :)..
    ismas..
    hehe..
    wohoho..xmo ar cakap gay2 lagi..
    cam geli plak aku dgr..
    wahaha..

    erm..
    btoi gak ko cakap tuh..
    hehe..
    x sia2 ko jd PRS kat skola dlu..
    trimas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nothin much to say.. juz kagi mmg gay.. no hard feeling dude!=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. salam :)..
    wahahaha..
    ampeh..
    sian wanita2 melayu kalao aku nih jd gay..
    kurang sorang lg calon lelaki melayu terakhir..
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete