Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Problematic..Well..Me (sigh~)

Assalamualaikum :)..

Juz received my marked essay assignment.

"... but your written expression and grammar is problematic" (chanteet~)..

lesson learnt:

As I warned earlier, my English grammar isn't good (politically correct (PC) for bad)..

I do think the style used for my essay and posts here aren't that different.

Hence, don't (never kot) take my posts here as a benhmark for formal writings (academic essays), and grammatically-correct articles.

soo~

Towards a better grammar usage!!

Yooooosh~!!

p/s - I've been learning English for years now, with minute improvent. Well, better with some than none. Better to realize than to not :D~

2 comments:

  1. Hmm.. nak ana tolong ke? InsyaAllah boleh je ... nak tolong proofread essay ke ape ke... Kalau ada kelapangan InsyaAllah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamualaikum bro :)..
    wallaweh :D :D..
    thanx 4 d offer..
    tp da xmo amek da course2 y ade essay lg..
    waaa :((

    ReplyDelete