Saturday, February 14, 2009

As We Move on~ :D

Assalamualaikum :)..

I called my family yesterday. I told my mom how sometimes I had this dream and when I woke up in the mornin, I felt like I was already in Malaysia. Well, I got the same dream yesterday. shut, am I homesick or somethin?

Btw
As I surfed the net just now, browsin the net like I got nothin to do, searchin the youtube for any videos that I might be familiar with, then..I found this treasure (credit to sho for the video):


Background story for the video:
The video was prepared for Minggu Apresiasi Puisi (or somethin..I can't remember precisely). If you are detail enuff, and look at the clock beside the door, we did this crazy clip at around 0130. Ooh, the video never played as we intended it to be (on the Puisi night). Got some glitches. Darn it. Anyways, it's pretty cool I think :p.


Man..how sometimes we can be so mengarut..hahaha

p/s : gotta delete this post b4 I start teachin.. hahahancurkan dia!!

8 comments:

  1. Tu la orang suruh balik Malaysia.. nak juga teman orang Maori kat sana... Haha

    Nanti ana balik... kita makan2 kay? BBQ ke...Mengubat kesunyian anta di sana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamualaikum :)

    Imran:
    bukan xmo balek la~
    kengkononnye mau keje kat ladang kambeng..
    tp last minit tokeh kambeng call..
    taon nih nye producion menurun..
    n faktor cuaca..
    well..
    xde rezeki..
    keje x dapat..
    balek xdapat..chantet~
    BBQ?wallaweh!!!
    amaaaaaatlah menariknye cadangan tuh!!
    marilahhh~yosh!!

    Sha (slame nih aku slambe je pggl hg shida..haha):
    hoho..got talent meh?
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahhahaa... i remember that video... hahahha.. good old stories...:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalamualaikum Ismas :)..
    haha..
    such a gud ol memory eh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha... takpe.. ade je org panggil aku shida..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Igtkan cetinye yg brutal..
    Heheh..
    Got talent wut...
    wallahu'alam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Assalamalaikum..rowhi ;D..
    hahaha..
    ceti mane brutal2..
    org suruhan je kene brutal..
    ceti bayar je..
    hehe ;p..
    nih la bahana Malay A1 IB..
    macam2 prangai :p

    ReplyDelete