Monday, June 15, 2009

To Whom it may Concern :D :D..

Assalamualaikum :)..

wooh~
I got another report of how sombong I am outside (da lame da dapat sbnarnye..hehe)..

The next time you saw me with my earphones fixed into my ears, not wearing specs, chances are I'll pass by 'ignoring' you. And don't be fooled, even sometimes when I seem to be looking at you, the thing is, I can't tell who you're @ a distant of bout 10 metres or more (w/out specs of coz, rabun da makin kuat :( ), especially towards the girls of my batch.

Here's my situation:

"erm..bdk batch aku ke tuh..x nmpak la plak..erm, pandang lame2 kang kate aku nak ngorat plak..abaikan je la"..

so..

sorry :D :D

8 comments:

  1. hafiz has intended to say"budok batch eden ka tuh..aduihhh cmno ni jang..mano eden nak letok muko eden nih..eden dahla pemalu bonar..nnti pandang2 jeling2 pulok kat eden..aduihh payah btul nih..xpola.. kontrol jang kontrol..ehem ehem=)"

    it's ok for u to share ur normal feelings about gurls. Juz u must take to understand how guys n gurls are differnt one another even if u r blindfolded though.(not to condone rabun as a reason)hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam :)..
    gile rajen rumetku y pemalu nih..
    wahahaha..

    my respond:
    the things u said are no more than a mere speculation..
    hehe..i'm not dat loser la..
    hahaha..
    densha~

    ReplyDelete
  3. dat bloody densha otoku had finally made up wit hermes-san is so pathetic!!
    hopfly u r not motivated by the 'otakuness' attitude to get such an angle. believe me, there's no such thing in a real world..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam :)..

    denshaa~
    wahahaha..
    no doubt, she's a beauty..but not my taste la..
    so..no feelin @ all whatsoever (kengkononnye..wahaha)..

    erm..
    what i need rite now is some nerdy characteristics, a train, a cutie, and a drunk old pervert..
    that shud b a gud start..
    yosh!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. i was told by someone that i ignored him when he bunyikan hon motor dia here in japan. that guy happen to be my senior. tolong la. dia ingat hon dia bunyi "sha" ke hape..
    and if i'm wearing my earphones at that time, mmg tak dgr la kan..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salam sha :)..
    haha..
    thank God I'm not alone..haha..
    Myb hon die ade bunyi name hg..
    hg je x sedar..
    haha..
    bout wearing earphones..
    can't help myself, but to agree wholeheartedly (waicheh :p :p)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hafiz hafiz...
    tibe2 rasa entry ni kelakar. =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salam aida :)..
    tuh la..in one sense mmg cam klaka..
    tp kalao org da dok cakap camtuh..
    kene la clarifykan kan :p

    ReplyDelete