Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sometimes Knowing When to Stop is an Advantage :D :D

Assalamualaikum :)..

Examination Month. Well, at least for beings like me (whose paper starts on the 1st day of exam and ends on the last, sentreng). So far 1 paper down (so long electronics, for now..huhu), and 3 more to go. Will have my taste of Geophysics this becoming Monday. Hoping everything to go well i'Allah, amiin.

Lots of stuff happened this semester. I appreciate everything I've learnt (thanks :D), both inside and outside the classroom (and labs..) realm. Not a good ending of the semester I might say (non-academic). 2 'blows' in one exam period isn't a nice thing to experience. Puzzling attitude and a shocking news, that really kept my mind full for a while. Still, I do think I can take more i'Allah (tho hoping not to have another 'blow' anytime soon..hehe).


When things seem too good to be true, chances are they really are”.


I know it sounds pathetic to cryptically blog bout your misery, thank you. I do realize I'm knocking the door of becoming a loser even harder. But heck, If there's anything I've learnt about letting go, keeping things to yourself is a big NO-NO.

Yosh, finally, all d best to all candidates. Be it students from AU, AUT and all around the world who share the same 'festive' period as ours. Well, another semester has gone, making it a semester less towards graduation (i'Allah), and towards leaving this place. I'm gonna miss this place much. The people that entered my life, and the experience I gained. I can't thank you guys enough, not to mention to thank Allah for giving such an opportunity to be here.


So long :D

2 comments: